Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #871
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes I feel that the PSI should be different for every pet
shellybrayley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #872

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think they should change one or the other for one specific reason - when you buy e-Store, you're getting a pet that you can't find anywhere else, especially stores. To have the same PSI and PSF, you are cheating both owners of turkeys of having a special and unique pet beyond the color of the feathers.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #873
giggler9

serenabean is on a distinguished road

Both turkeys are cute! I hope they do change the PSI's
Old 11-15-2010, 12:11 AM   #874
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

I voted Yes the Golden Turkey should definately be changed because that's what we look for is different items from different pets ! That's half the fun is discovering what new item you get to claim for your room.
jean1956 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #875

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Leave it be, as long as it doesn't happen again.
BobbiesZoo is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #876

chelsie0010 is an unknown quantity at this point

I definitely think they should change it.One of the most important part of a pet is its individual pet item. :-/
chelsie0010 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:24 AM   #877
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

Yes! Please change the PSI.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 AM   #878
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Yes! I do believe they should change the PSI for the Golden Turkey because in my personal opinion every Webkinz should be unique with it's own PSI and PSF.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:44 AM   #879
Pokie2U will become famous soon enough

why would we want 2 of the same item from 2 different pets but what happens to those who have the gold turkey already how would they get the new PSI ill wait to see what happens we can't get wk here anymore but i do get some from the e-store.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:50 AM   #880
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

yes, it should be changed. It could be something that complements each other, not a fridge though, or maybe a different style table with a centerpiece. Maybe they could give us some options and we can vote on those also
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: