Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #861
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted! Yes, I really think that they should be changed; they ARE different pets after all.
hamstar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #862
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes. As many have said, that's the whole point of PSIs/PSFs, "pet specific!" I already have the Gobbler turkey and did not realize the PSIs/PSFs were the same until after I had purchased the Golden Turkey! I would not have purchased the estore pet, if I had known the the PSIs were the same.

Thanks for the opportunity to vote!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:11 PM   #863
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

I agree, the PSI for the two turkeys should be different! Even if the difference is subtle, such as the color of the table should be more of a golden oak for the Golden Turkey.
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #864
DeMooreHuis is an unknown quantity at this point

voted yes on this one -
Pet specific=Pet Specific
oops=fixed :-)

Variety is always a good thing... except when it's not...
DeMooreHuis is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #865
rmolly

rmolly is on a distinguished road

i believe all animals are unique and should come with unique items
rmolly is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #866
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Yes, I think the PSI should be changed. I do like the one both turkeys have now but the neat things about PSIs is that they are all different. Thanks for listening, Ganz!! We appreciate it!
mlh is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:29 PM   #867

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

I think yes, they should at least change the color or some other small changes.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #868
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, Ganz, for valuing our opinions--regardless of what the outcome is. I love the fact that we were asked. This was a very considerate move and very much appreciated!
NDmaria is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:41 PM   #869
timbp
Lil Kinz

timbp is an unknown quantity at this point

yes (nods)
timbp is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #870
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Yes go ahead and change it...
volblaster is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: