Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #851
Lil Kinz
goofygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Thanks for asking for our opinion. I think they should change the golden turkeys PSI..... every pet is special and unique and should have its own special and unique pet item.
goofygirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #852
Lil Kinz

ryelee33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

yes, even if they make a suttle change in the PSI, by changing the colour of table cloth or making the table and chairs golden
Old 11-14-2010, 10:30 PM   #853
ants a musical
Webkinz :)

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

I voted no, cause I think if some people get one item and some get another it will make trading confusing.
rodentyawn is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #854
mirsupergirl

mirsupergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I voted yes, wasn't logged in, oops. Just excited to vote!! Yay WI!!
oh-no! me too; will i still be entered into the drawing to win a Turkey???
Old 11-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #855
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

I Voted Yes! One of the reasons I adopt different pets is for the Pet Specific Items! If they are similar then what is the sense of adopting more than one...particularly if the pets themselves are so similar also!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #856
Lil Kinz

Dr. Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck Golden Turkey!
Dr. Webkinz is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #857
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Wow it's like such an honor for all the WI memebers to do this! I think it should be changed, all PSI/PSFs are suppose to be unique to the pet!
But I am wondering, what is someone trades for the PSI/PSF and then it chnges to something they don't want! Then what happens?
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:45 PM   #858
Glad to be
shakesister will become famous soon enough

Yes, I think each Webkinz pet deserves its very own unique PSI.

Thank you Ganz & WI for the opportunity to vote
shakesister is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:52 PM   #859

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

Seems like the right thing to do.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:03 PM   #860
50Bear50Bunny is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

As most of you know by now, the Golden Turkey and Gobbler Turkey have identical PSI/PSFs in Webkinz World. We've been in touch directly with Ganz in order to get the right information to all of you Webkinz fans and Insider members. They have assured us that, in the future, identical PSI/PSFs for different pets will not happen again.
Click the image to open in full size.
After passing along the disappointment of our members, Ganz has given us an exclusive chance to help shape Webkinz World! Ganz has offered us the unprecedented opportunity to have the members and visitors of Webkinz Insider decide what happens with the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF!

Simply click here, or on the comments link in the article to be taken to the attached thread in our forum. Then, submit your vote answering the following question, "Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?" with a simple yes or no answer. The poll will run for one week and will close on Sunday, November 21st at 11:59pm KT.

Both guests and members are welcome to vote and leave comments on this article. In addition, we want a big turnout and wanted to give members of Webkinz Insider a little "extra" for casting their vote. Every member who logs into their WI account and votes will be entered to win:
  • One of (2) Golden Turkeys
  • One of (10) Webkinz Tour Vans
Thanks to all of our members on Webkinz Insider for your enthusiasm, dedication and support. We could never have become such a great community without each and every one of you!

Great! Thank you for the opportunity.

Thank you!
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: