Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 09:30 PM   #841
Unregistered

Wink Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think this a great chance for us to say what we think and i think that the pets should have different items because people like new items.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #842
Lil Kinz
zzzzangelspider is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Thought I was logged in but oops. I think this fluke is too kewl and should not change. Turkey is turkey right? LOL
zzzzangelspider is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #843
Gifted

weloveWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes, they should change it! I was so excited to be able to give my opinion on something that could make a difference, that I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in when I voted!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #844
californiagirl05
Webkinz :)

californiagal05 is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted but wasn't logged in yet. Does it still count it? Now that I'm logged in, it tells me that I've already voted, so... I hope I'm in the running for one of those prizes!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #845
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you Ganz! )
Old 11-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #846

wdwdreamin will become famous soon enough

The rest of them are different, so why shouldn't this one be?
wdwdreamin is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #847
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I voted to change it.

I'm glad that Ganz is reconsidering this poor decision. I bet the initial sales of the Golden Turkey were low and they've come up with this idea to re-generate interest in the pet (very clever). I thought the initial premise of the "E-Store Pet" was that it would be a more complicated, intricate PSI/PSF/pet appearance since we're still paying $12.50 AND not getting a plush animal. Who would want a Golden Turkey for the same price/PSI when you could get the plush Gobbler Turkey/same PSI? Besides, I buy pets based on the desirability of their PSI--who wants two pets with the same PSI?

How 'bout a golden Pilgrim's outfit or chairs to match the Gobbler table?
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #848
ced
Lil Kinz
ced is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote YES! so we can have both!
ced is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #849
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I'm pretty sure Ganz will now change the PSI/PSF It's pretty awesome Ganz decided US in Webkinz Insider to choose!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #850
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Thanks Ganz for the opportunity to vote!
Mercury is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: