Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #831
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I have the Gobbler turkey and I voted yes! They are different pets after all! I thought the golden one should be more, or better.
kawee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #832

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted! Yay!
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #833
Dan3455

Dan3455 is on a distinguished road

Post Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

most look the same and are same type just like you said about the cheeky family they all bascally the same just different colors not all are same though
Dan3455 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #834
funfishin
Lil Kinz

funfishin is on a distinguished road

Yes, the PSI's should be different. If your turkeys share a room it would be great to have two different Thanksgiving items to make the room special.
funfishin is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #835

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

I voted "Yes"! Each pet should have it's own object. Ganz, you can still make it "Thanksgiving-ish". What about a Golden Turkey Coop bed? Thanks for asking for our opinion!!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:09 PM   #836
luke6256
luke6256 is an unknown quantity at this point

I answered yes, like most of the other people. My sister (who I share a webkinz account with) hopes we win a golden turkey!
luke6256 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 09:14 PM   #837
GuySmiley2009 is on a distinguished road

I voted yes as well & I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!. . it's not so "Pet Specific" of an item if more than one pet has it as a PSI.

I also think it would be acceptable if just the colors were changed.. . . . after all the only difference for the pets are their difference in color
GuySmiley2009 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #838
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

I voted yes!
Thanks Ganz and WI!
susbrain is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #839
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Wow! This has got to be the biggest poll ever on WI.

I'm with the majority. Yes. It was an oops...just fix it and we'll adjust.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #840
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

I vote yes. It doesn't seem fair that both pets should share the same thing.
roxy189 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: