Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #821
Unregistered

Wink Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Great i voted yes i like the pets items so much its not fair if two pets have the same item.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #822
Webkinz :)

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes they should change it. And really I am just leaving a post to cover all the bases that I am entered in the contest as well.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #823
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes. I think only the Lil Kinz should have the same item
Old 11-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #824
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Totally! I mean, I want both, but I would really like it if they were different!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #825
Call me Carly.:)
Banned
demilovatorox will become famous soon enough

I think they should change it.
demilovatorox is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #826
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I voted yes, I definately think they should have different PSI's. As a Pet owner of over 210 Webkinz, I can assure you that the pet specific item is the main reason I have purchased most of my pets. And to me what is the point of buying 2 different Webkinz pets if they both come with the same food and item. I simply would not do it.

Oh and I think it is amazing that WI gets to play such a huge role in this decision and feel totally honored to be a member of such a wonderful webkinz site!
imp17 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #827
curlyde is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I think the PSI should be different. Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion!
curlyde is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #828
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I surely vote YES to changing it. We buy different pets just to get different PSI's. If we want duplicates we can buy more of the same pet. I say change it!!!!!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #829
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

To me this is a no brainer - I purchased the Prehistoric Mammoth when it was available in the estore and then I purchased the plush version called the Wholly Mammoth. Why??? plain and simple the PSI's were different - had they not been I probably wouldn't have purchased the plush version at all. It's not pet specific if it's the same.

So as you can guess I voted Yes
Old 11-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #830
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

cool! speaking of turkeys,thanksgiving!,speaking of thanksgiving, be thankful like the pilgrims lol, speaking of history, my friend gmailed me something she forwarded about u.s. history it is a mysterious fact that shcoked me!!!! i copied and pasted it into a new thread. click the link to go there:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...istory-664573/
penGwen is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: