Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #801
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

It would be great since this item is supposed to be "pet specific" and even though they are both gobbler turkeys, one of them is a golden gobbler!! Definitely change the psi....thanks.
teacup0819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #802
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes! Please change the psi so that every webkinz pet has an item that is specific to them ONLY! Thanks Ganz for allowing us to voice our opinion and thanks WI for another fantasic chance to not only be heard, but to win something as well.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #803
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi EVERYONE! I voted yes!

Have a great day!
L6313 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 07:31 PM   #804
Unregistered

Hi WI-
I voted yes, because I think both pets should have a special item to represent them.
What a great contest. Oh and why won't it let me type my real user? All it lets me do is "Unregistered". It gives me this message:
That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards. If you are Cupcakedog and you have forgotten your password, click here.
Yeah, I'm really confused. It also won't let me start a topic
Oh and thanks by the way

- Cupcakedog
Old 11-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #805

123goiowa has a spectacular aura about

Of corse they should! it looks kind of weird!
123goiowa is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #806
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

I am so glad they are letting us vote on this. We may not be able to select the PSI however a nice big Thanksgiving decorated mantle would be so nice.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #807
Call Me Greenie :]

greenbowler is just really nicegreenbowler is just really nice

Well, it took me a while to decide, pros and cons for both answers below.

YES
Pros:
A new PSF/PSI added to WW

Cons:
You don't have 2 chances to get the Health Harvest Dining Table

NO
Pros:
You get 2 chances to get the Healthy Harvest Dining Table

Cons:
Usually every pet has its own PSF/PSI and it kind of ruins the Webkinz tradition.

Well, it took me a while to decide, pros and cons for both answers below.

YES
Pros:
A new PSF/PSI added to WW

Cons:
You don't have 2 chances to get the Health Harvest Dining Table

NO
Pros:
You get 2 chances to get the Healthy Harvest Dining Table

Cons:
Usually every pet has its own PSF/PSI and it kind of ruins the Webkinz tradition.

But I finally decided... yes.
greenbowler is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #808
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Yes Yes Yes

Thanks for letting us have a say
taytertots is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #809

treesuper12 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

They should do something like the PSI/PSF but in a golden touch.
treesuper12 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #810
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

I voted YES because it wouldn't make sense to call it a PSI/PSF cause 2 pets have it. Also because if you want to adopt both you'll just get the same items!
ssparavier is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: