Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #761
ael613
Webkinz :)

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

yes they should change it because they are two different pets.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 04:49 PM   #762
fedormel

melany852 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

wow, of course they should change it!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #763
Lil Kinz
family7173 is an unknown quantity at this point

My family and I say yes! Also I think GANZ letting Webkinz Insider members and others have a say is very nice of them. It also would be very helpful because we can say exactly what webkinz needs to make it better. I just hope that the new pet item will be cool. Such as a couch or a coup bed.
family7173 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #764
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

I think it should be different because then there would be no point in getting either the gobbler turkey or golden turkey. I think that the PSI/PSF should be simalar to the gobbler turkey's, but not the same.
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #765
Lil Kinz
gwen7609 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, they should be pet specific because each type of animal is unique. Thank you for listening.
gwen7609 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #766

livelovelaugh_2 is on a distinguished road

yes, they should change it
livelovelaugh_2 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #767
Unregistered

I think that Ganz should deffinately change the PSI and PSF of the golden turkey because they are the same animal but they are different colors and i think that if the golden turkey had a voice it would say that it wants some way to be more different than its cousin the gobbler turkey.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #768

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I don't think Ganz should ever be that lazy that they can't even give each pet there own idenity, just like the retired pets, they show a cupcake we should get for saying good bye but the cupcakes seem to half the time the same one from a pet before even when they show a different cupcake all together but still you end up with a retired cupcake from a past retired pet... Seems lazy to me, and mis leading...
Old 11-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #769
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I'd hafta say that yes, they should change it. I like the unique-ness of the 1-of-a-kind PSI/ PSF. I don;t think they should change it now
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #770
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

They should DEFINITELY change it. Each pet is supposed be unique, shouldn't it?
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: