Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #741
32icey
Webkinz :)

pop55 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

this is a cool conest
pop55 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #742
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

i think yes b/c there both the same, and its a rip off if they don't change it
1212blue is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #743
Dan3455

Dan3455 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted no because if you look at them both the only difference is the color. It is not so bad if the psi is the same. I only think that pets that look the same but are different colors are fine if they have the same psi These goes with the springtime chicks, they have different colors, the psi and psf is the same, the only difference is color. (Sorry other people who voted yes, I just that it would not really matter if it was the same!). _ Dan3455

Hope to win the pet to! The tour van is also great! Thanks for the awesome contest!

Dan3455 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #744

taylorswebkinz will become famous soon enough

no I dont think it should be chsnged I voted
Old 11-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #745
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

yes they should each pet is diffrent!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #746

fernflower is an unknown quantity at this point

I chose yes because I think that each pet should have a special item, not the same. I love the idea of Webkinz letting us vote for something!
fernflower is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #747
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

I voted yes to change. I would like to see a set of 4 chairs to go with th table.
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #748
wbknzprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Please Ganz issue another pet item for the turkeys! We have either used our Ganz Estore points or purchased these two pets and it's only fair we get two different pet items. Thanks for considering this for us. We love Webkinz and love to keep playing.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #749
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Even though I don't have the Gobbler Turkey, I still think there should be a different PSF/PSI. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to voice our opinions!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #750
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

thanks for letting us vote!!
scienter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: