Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

First, this is a fabulous thing for Ganz to do! Yay!!!!

Each pet should have its own special item. I think the Golden turkey should have a tablecloth that matches the color of the turkey.
j1230 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #62
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes change it! The Gobbler turkey should have the red table and give the golden turkey a gold table!!!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #63
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Yes! Please change it!!! In total agreement with other comments that each Webkinz should have it's only unique PSI
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #64
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awesome! Thanks Ganz! And yes, I do think the PSI should be different. I love the item, but the Golden should have it's own
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #65
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Definately - though anyone who has already logged one in should keep the extra PSI!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #66
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

To paraphrase a line from a play I was in once:

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #67
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I say YES !! Every pet should be unique and so should their PSIs and PSFs.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #68
parisbo

parisbo is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted no because I felt one would feel cheated, I mean who would they change?
parisbo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #69
sparklypencils

sparklypencils is on a distinguished road

Yes they should change the PSI.
sparklypencils is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #70
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Thanks for this opportunity Ganz we appreciate you asking our opinion whether the PSI should change. My answer was a most definite YES! We have had a different one for the other two hundred or so. Please change this PSI also.

Thanks for asking

Puppet
Puppet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: