Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #671
Erin+Juli=♥
Webkinz :)

mommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talent

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Wow! This is so cool how Ganz has given WI the chance to change WW!!!!! I voted yes, doesn't look like too many people voted no. But, awesome!!!!!!!
mommamia12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #672

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes it should definitely change!
mermaidprincess is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #673
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think it should be changed, I've always loved how every pet has their own PSI.
ddancergirl97 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #674

xoxolovable is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that it should be changed.
xoxolovable is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #675
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

I voted no, 'cause I sometimes think it's unfair for people that can't use the Estore not be able to get the best stuff.
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:51 PM   #676
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

I say yes! Every webkinz should have a unique PSI and PSF. Yes they should.
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #677
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I wasn't going to buy one with the same PSI but I will if they change it!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #678
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! I voted
Old 11-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #679
Lil Kinz
elu44 is on a distinguished road

Yes, I think it makes each Webkinz unique!
elu44 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #680

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks for giving us the chance to vote on this. I'm also glad to know that each pet will have a unique PSI/PSF in the future.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: