Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #651
I remember Wacky
Webkinz :)

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes. I think every pet should have their own exclusive PSI. That's why it called pet specific.
alex01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #652
Lil Kinz

FlowersInSummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

yes they should change it

dancing1.jpg
FlowersInSummer is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #653

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

They should change the psi
lovepuppy84 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #654
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

I vote yes--Each pet is unique and should have a unique PSI.
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #655

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

I voted yes, I mean the whole reason they call it a pet specific is because each one has its own specific item! Changing that now just wouldn't be right each pet desverses its own speical item Thanks for the opportunity to vote on the matter!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #656
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I think they should change the PSI but keep it a Thanksgiving Table. Maybe they should change a couple items on the table and the tablecloth to make it more unique. I'm sure some of the people who already bought the Gobbler Turkey have already designed a room around the PSI so to snatch away a pretty table and give them something less useful would annoy me if I were them.

I know when I have purchased an eStore pet it is typically because I like both the look of the virtual pet and the item it comes with. One of the advantages for me to eStore pets is having one less plush to clutter the house. In spite of this I know my kids like having the plushes and seem to prefer to play online with the ones they have plushes for, as a result we don't have many virtual only pets. The other advantage to the eStore pets is that they often have nicer PSIs than the regular Webkinz plush PSIs (though perhaps not as nice as some of the Signature PSIs).
Old 11-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #657

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

PSI should be changed without a doubt. The PSI is what makes a pet so unique. Otherwise every single type of lab would just receive the same item; doesn't make too much sense.
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #658
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

This is an amazing opportunity to be able to have a say in this!!!!! I voted yes, because the item/food isn't as special if another pet has the same one.
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #659
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

I think they should change the PSI it is not fair to people who have both turkeys to only get the same PSI twice.
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #660
pingponglov3

fairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clown

So glad we are getting this chance. I voted yes since they are different pets they should have different PSI's. It is disappointing if you don't know to buy a pet that has the same PSI as a pet you already have. Glad they have decided to never do that again!
fairy_wannabe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: