Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #621
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Ganz can simply change the color of the table to Golden Yellow to differentiate between the two. I think every PSI and PSF should be unique to each pet.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #622
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted Yes. The Golden turkey should have it's own Psi and Psf. I feel every Webkinz should be unique. I personally didn't purchase the Golden turkey because it had the same psi and psf. I would most defiantly purchase a Golden turkey if the psi and psf were changed.

Thank you WI for making this possible.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #623
Webkinz :)

xgerms is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
How wonderful, GANZ! What an amazing opportunity! Thanks!

(I personally think Yes, because they are called "Pet Specific" and it's not "Pet Specific" if two pets have it! )

loading comment....................I love your comment!!!
xgerms is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #624
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

YES YES YES!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #625
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

And here is an avvie for anyone to use if they feel strongly about this topic:

Click the image to open in full size.

Two turkeys one item to share...
Seems like Ganz doesn't care?

You're wrong, think again,
Ganz is really our friend..

They've asked for our input
Open mouth insert foot!

Golden and Gobbler must duke it out
Makes you want to scream and shout!

Will it be one psi or two?
Which turkey will cry boo hoo?

Make sure you vote so you can be heard!
Help pick the fate of either bird!

One psi for two pets
Is about as fowl as it gets!

Sorry, I didn't mean to pun with my words
but one psi for two pets is for the birds!
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1170x919.Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:14 AM   #626
hoorse235

hoorse235 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by softbop
Yes they should, since its different the PSI/PSF should be different from the ordinary one

I totally agree with softbop. If the psi/pff were the same, then its just wouldn't BE the same!
hoorse235 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #627
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

Dragonbird! that poem and avatar are awesome!!!

I think it is weird that they have the same PSI.......guess based on the voting so does everyone else! lol!
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:21 AM   #628

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

I voted yes. Absolutely yes. Each pet should have its own item and food that is unique to that pet and that pet alone.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #629
stacir10

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

I personally think they should change it because it would give the pet individuality and uniqueness. Also, it gives Ganz a bad name because seriously, are they not creative enough to come up with something new for each pet?
stacir is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #630
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Hey! Thx for this opportunity!

WI Rocks!!! & We ♥♥♥♥ WebkiznWorld!!!! Thx, Ganz!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: