Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #591
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Well, I think they should. So yes. ^^
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #592
Lil Kinz
tazoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #593
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

yes, the Golden Turkey's PSI should be changed
babyhope01 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #594

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

I think it should be changed. As others have stated, each pet should be unique. Thank you Ganz for giving us the chance to voice our opinions. And thank you WI for yet another great contest. Good luck to all!!!
ldlboise1224 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #595
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by april1013
I voted yes! I think Ganz should just send a new PSI to the Golden Turkey owners and they should still get to keep the one they have. Thank you WI and Ganz for giving us the opportunity to voice our opinion and for listening!

I totally agree with this idea. I think that sending a new PSI to the golden turkey owners is better than changing the PSI, taking their current one and giving them a new one. My concern is what happens if you change the PSI and all the tables change..not just the golden turkey...but the other turkey table as well? So it stands to reason that sending a new PSI rather than redoing the original one they got makes more sense and there is less likely a chance for a glitch that removes the original turkey table for non golden turkey owners.

All pets should have their own PSI. Many of us buy these pets for their PSI. Many of us collect these items in our WW homes. So golden turkey owners should have a uniquely different PSI from the first turkey.!!! Thanks for letting us share our feelings on this subject.
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:28 AM   #596
sadieshiba
Lil Kinz

SadieGirl52 is an unknown quantity at this point

They should tottally change it
Old 11-14-2010, 10:28 AM   #597

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

WOW! A breakthrough. GANZ is FINALLY listening to their clients, the people who actually "pay the bills".

I feel that if GANZ goes through the trouble to introduce a "new" pet, they should also come up with a PSI for the pet, and not copy something that they had already done for another pet.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #598

PetuniaRose is a jewel in the roughPetuniaRose is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

I voted yes! Although the PSI is very cute, the Golden Turkey should have its own unique PSI - perhaps a "golden" table setting.
~ Petunia Rose
Old 11-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #599

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted without logging in...I think maybe they should change the color of the table or cloth or something; a pet's item should be unique. Kudos to Ganz for giving us a voice in this!
litaholic is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:36 AM   #600
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

I voted yes, because I think each item really should be specific to that pet. Thanks for giving us a chance to voice our opinions! This is great!
Rikku is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: