Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #51
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes...at least a color change maybe?

How awesome of GANZ to let us here at WI choose...I feel important xD
tinkrulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #52
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Of course they should change it! Who wants identical PSI's?!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #53
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I think Ganz should do something to make the Golden PSI slightly different from the other turkey's item. I think it should remain a Thanksgiving table though because some people have purchased the Golden Turkey for the table to create a Thanksgiving room. If the item changes significantly, someone could have a couch where a table should be! I suggest changing the white part of table cloth to be more a blue color like on the turkey or make the legs of the table a more golden color.

I voted to change the PSI but I think the change should only be minor to distinguish it from the other item.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #54

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Yes I think each PSI should be different. That is one of the special things about Webkinz. It is unique and quite clever in all its parts.
cherylkb is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #55

jesssceet is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, it should definitely be changed, i'm 100% sure too!!!
jesssceet is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #56
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

That's easy Yes. Give us some charis to match the other table.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #57
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes, i think every WW pet should have their own unique PSI.. thats what makes it fun to collect them!
Thanks for my vote!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #58
Will+Alyss=LUV

Echos is on a distinguished road

Yes!!!! They should change the golden turkey's PSI/PSF
Echos is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #59
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

They should have made it different, but I already have the turkey and love the psi it came with. Maybe they should change the color of it, but changing it after people already have it and are using it for decoration isn't the right solution. How about changing it to a gold table?

On the other hand, I do not think this should happen again with another pet.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #60
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I voted yes. I think it's so wonderful of GANZ to let us decide. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: