Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 09:21 AM   #541
Webkinz :)

pandina will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes. I hope ganz will change it!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #542

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

There should be different PSI's for eStore pets, at least. You would figure their Marketing Dept. would tell them that. To be honest, though, I don't care for either pet or the table much. All these Fall Fest place settings laying around, and you can't put them on the Harvest table.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #543
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I voted yes, each pet should have its own PSI and PSF items. They are not twins so each should be given their own things like the rest of the pets in Webkinz World. That is what make each pet unique!!
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #544
boogiemom is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote yes!
boogiemom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #545

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

Without a doubt, YES!!
smvette80 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #546
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

this is great thanks Ganz.
I voted yes hope that wins
Old 11-14-2010, 09:27 AM   #547
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! I think is not good for people adopting them both without knowing the PSI's to find out they received a duplicate! I hope Ganz will listen to us!
ranetta is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:30 AM   #548

pickles177 is on a distinguished road

I agree with teacup16!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #549
maryan
Gift Trainee

MaryAn is on a distinguished road

YES change please
MaryAn is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #550
hy, clearly I'm a

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

I think that every pet should have their own-how would you like it if you were given something special and then someone else comes along with stuff identical to your own?
I say change the PSF and PSI.
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: