Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 09:04 AM   #531
KinzKeeper55
Webkinz :)

KinzKeeper55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I actually said no, I think that maybe it's the Gobbler Turkey that should have their PSI/PSF changed. The table goes so well with a Golden Turkey!!!!
KinzKeeper55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 09:08 AM   #532
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I refused to buy the Golden Turkey unless it has a different PSI. Not interested in it enough to have a duplicate!
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #533
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

I like how they make every pet special, so I definitely believe that it should be changed.
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #534

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

Awesome! Letting us vote! Both turkey's are cute. If you wanted both you should have different items to make a wonderful Thanksgiving day dinner for your Webkinz.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #535
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

i voted no. i'm sure that ganz made a mistake, and i don't want it to happen again.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #536
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
i voted no. i'm sure that ganz made a mistake, and i don't want it to happen again.
It was on purpose.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #537

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

I hope they will change it. If they are going to change it, I hope they announce it on the newspaper, so everyone will know what is going on.
Kiyok is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #538
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

That's a wonderful opportunity to express our opinion! Thanks so much Ganz and WI! I voted yes, as a lot of people said every PSI should be unique...maybe they may just change some colors, but it would be wonderful if they would modify it!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #539
I ♥ Adam Lambert

teacup16 is just really niceteacup16 is just really nice

Yes! It's not "pet specific" if two pets have it!
teacup16 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #540
Gift Guru

mommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to all

I try to buy every pet, definitely every holiday pet, and the fact that the psi is the same is making me rethink purchasing the golden turkey. I have the gobbler turkey already, and since the psi's are the same, I might not buy the golden one. I would LOVE to see Ganz change one of the psi's, it doesn't matter to me which one.

Thanks!
mommy1234 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: