Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #511
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I agree, in the future Ganz should not repeat psi and psf for pets. But I wonder what a member would think who dioes not have the original turkey, and adopted the golden gobbler, and is happy with their table, and they log on and find a different item in thier ww house? A webkinz switcheroo burgler??
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #512
Consulting Detective
Webkinz :)

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes, that it does need to change. Two pets with the same...that just doesn't work for me.
starwartwilight is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #513

Boadicae is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I definitely think that they should change it. Thanks for the chance to vote Ganz!
Boadicae is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:45 AM   #514
29 accounts...OYE!
Gift Guru

tiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to all

Yes please change them!
tiggrmommi is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:45 AM   #515
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

I voted yes, the items don't really go with the pet Thanks WI!
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #516

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

Also,it would be a rip off.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #517
colin123456789 is on a distinguished road

good idea!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #518
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

I think they should be different. It is pet specific, and as people said, it should be specific to each pet.

Also, estore PSI are somewhat more vaulable then regular PSI, and this could cause confusion by leaving it the same.
kathstew is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #519

bonanzafreak will become famous soon enough

i think that this was an awesome idea!
bonanzafreak is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 08:48 AM   #520
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes, I think they should change it.
That'd be a little weird if you had both of those turkeys with the same PSI...
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: