Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #41
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think yes. Every pet so far has a unique item, and I think the Golden Turkey is a unique pet.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #42
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

This is so cool! I voted yes
Old 11-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #43
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

Yes it should be changed. I think all the Webkinz should have their own unique PSI and PSF.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

webbyworld has a spectacular aura aboutwebbyworld has a spectacular aura about

Yes, Ganz should change the Golden Gobler Turkey PSI/PSF
webbyworld is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #45
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is such an honor to get to help decide what happens to the turkey, I am so excited, i agree with other members that each pet is unique and it is called pet specific for a reason.
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #46
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
How wonderful, GANZ! What an amazing opportunity! Thanks!

(I personally think Yes, because they are called "Pet Specific" and it's not "Pet Specific" if two pets have it! )
I completely agree! I voted yes.
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #47
Keeblerann

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

I bought the Golden Turkey today knowing that it was the same PSI. I don't mind at all.

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #48
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I think they should have different PSIs/PSFs. Even if it's just a different color.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #49
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Wow, I can't believe we got the opportunity to do this!
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #50
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I voted no, so that it would be like the turkey that is just like all of the other gobbler turkeys, except golden. Being golden is what makes it special, not it's item.

I love it as it is, but would still like it whatever happens.
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: