Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 02:58 AM   #451
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Keep each webkinz unique, I vote yes. More people voted 'no' than I was expecting.
asterravos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 03:17 AM   #452
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
Keep each webkinz unique, I vote yes. More people voted 'no' than I was expecting.
Yes, I think there are people who don't want to lose their table and I think therefore that people should not lose their original psi but get an extra psi - go the extra mile Ganz!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 03:19 AM   #453

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted yes ,A different pet should be a different PSI & PSF
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 03:25 AM   #454
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Yes, I think there are people who don't want to lose their table and I think therefore that people should not lose their original psi but get an extra psi - go the extra mile Ganz!
If they did change it, that's probably what they would do. Last Halloween Ganz put up a Nefertiti costume in the estore and when people bought it, they instead got the kinzclothes Nefertiti version. Ganz ended up letting them keep the kinzclothes version and gave them the estore version too. ...Of course the situations are a little different but I think it's the same principle.
asterravos is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:05 AM   #455
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Reasoning behind the vote:
I agree with the mass majority of my fellow WI mates. The PSI/PSF should specific to the pet. Another recent example would be the grey wolf, which now has a plushie version with a diff PSI than the estore version.

A Golden Turkey should have a PSI/PSF that reflects the GOLDEN nature of the Pet. Also, estore pets are $12.50 for just a virtual pet, so their PSIs should always have a little extra - be a bit "more than" a regular PSI from a regular plushie pet. Since, you're not getting a plushie, and you're often paying more than for a webbie at the store, I feel the PSI should be a notch above...
The creative team at Ganz has made some amazing items over the years & can NO DOUBT come up with a Golden option for the turkey - I bet they already have some ideas in the making!

As for those who've already gotten the turkey with the table - I agree they should not have their tables taken. Rather, they should be 'gifted' the new PSI/PSF by Ganz.

A big thumbs up to Ganz for surveying a portion of their customer base (a portion that spends a DISPROPORTIONATE amount of money on their products ) to decide how they might proceed in this matter.

Respectfully Submitted,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:16 AM   #456
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

I think they should change it because if you have the Gobbler turkey you have he PSI and the PSF of the Golden turkey too and only the plush is changed at them.They don't have the same colors.This is the only thing different at them.
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:20 AM   #457
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

i think the PSF/PSI should be changed on behalf of those who own (or want to ) BOTH turkeys
pinukity is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 04:47 AM   #458
gramearp is on a distinguished road

I voted yes. Each Webbie should be special and unique.
gramearp is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 AM   #459
jadebengal7

jadebengal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Reasoning behind the vote:
I agree with the mass majority of my fellow WI mates. The PSI/PSF should specific to the pet. Another recent example would be the grey wolf, which now has a plushie version with a diff PSI than the estore version.

A Golden Turkey should have a PSI/PSF that reflects the GOLDEN nature of the Pet. Also, estore pets are $12.50 for just a virtual pet, so their PSIs should always have a little extra - be a bit "more than" a regular PSI from a regular plushie pet. Since, you're not getting a plushie, and you're often paying more than for a webbie at the store, I feel the PSI should be a notch above...
The creative team at Ganz has made some amazing items over the years & can NO DOUBT come up with a Golden option for the turkey - I bet they already have some ideas in the making!

As for those who've already gotten the turkey with the table - I agree they should not have their tables taken. Rather, they should be 'gifted' the new PSI/PSF by Ganz.

A big thumbs up to Ganz for surveying a portion of their customer base (a portion that spends a DISPROPORTIONATE amount of money on their products ) to decide how they might proceed in this matter.

Respectfully Submitted,
Bankskinz
I agree with Bankskinz! We love the estore pets so we don't have a pile of stuffed animals at home, which we already do anyway, but the estore has always made a little bit of a cooler version of the PSI/PSF and the cost is worth that extra umf!
jadebengal7 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 05:45 AM   #460
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

I vote yes!! The Golden Turkey is so cute it should have it's own PSI/PSF.

This is my kind of voting no mud slinging, no negativity.

Thanks Ganz & WI for letting us be a part of a fun vote.
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: