Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 12:03 AM   #421
Webkinz :)

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted no on this one. We purchased the plush turkey because the prize was the same, and at least this way we'd have something tangible. I'm not going to buy a second one now if they change the gift he comes with. The thing that bothered me most about the golden turkey, is ( don't laugh) that if you look at him, he looks like he's wearing a diaper. Look at the white part on the front. He kind of has that Baby Huey look about him with the white diaper thing.
alexandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #422

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted YES! I think every new webkinz should have a new PSI.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #423
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I voted yes. Each pet should have a PSI that is exclusive to that pet.
Liw is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:31 AM   #424

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

golden turkey is much too grand for just a table...
maybe special "Harvest Seeds"...

thanks!
ottermellon is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:34 AM   #425
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I vote yes!
cpom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:36 AM   #426
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

I voted Yes!!!!! Some collecters want the pets but dont want the same psi..
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:37 AM   #427
MasterJ30 is an unknown quantity at this point

YES brand new psis for all!
MasterJ30 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2010, 12:43 AM   #428
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Awesome I voted yes
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:45 AM   #429

meggieswebbies will become famous soon enough

I voted yes!!!!
I ♥ LE CHEEKYZ
meggieswebbies is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #430

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Oops. A platter bed would be cute and ironic.
teapot05 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: