Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 11:10 PM   #401
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Voted yes, change it--thanks Ganz for the opportunity---
willie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 11:29 PM   #402
Webkinz :)

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes, I think they should definitely change the PSI and PSF. Thank you so much, Ganz, for taking our opinions into consideration!
lava94 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 11:31 PM   #403

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I didn't purchase this pet because I already had that PSI. PSI's are hugely important to me when making a purchase. I have no stores near me really that carry them so I order online. More than once I've passed on ordering a pet because the pet didn't interest me. Later when they released the PSI information and I realized that that pet's PSI was really nice, I went and ordered it just based on that. As an owner of 271 webkinz, countless estore items, and years of collecting pets and using the website, I can tell you that online graphics of the pet are important, and the pet item is also very important. I wouldn't neglect either part because you run the risk of not selling it. Thanks for letting us throw in our opinions.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #404
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

the psi should be changed. it'S WHAT MAKES THE PET UNIQUE!
Old 11-13-2010, 11:33 PM   #405

beanarino79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I definitely think that the pet item should be changed. However, I am a little concerned that people who were unable to find the Gobbler Turkey and bought the Golden Turkey as a way of getting the Gobbler PSI might be upset if their PSI is changed...So I think that if the PSI is changed for the Golden Turkey, people who purchased the Golden Turkey before the change should receive both PSIs.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #406
Lil Kinz

forbellajo is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote yes to change it......its really sweet that we can have some say in some things here ya'll rock
forbellajo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 11:37 PM   #407
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

I agree it should be changed. While they can be similar, I do think they should be differentiated in some way.
rmwtew is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #408
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Without a doubt, the PSIs for each pet should be different! Thanks for listening!
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 11:39 PM   #409
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

YES!! Two different pets just aren't fun with the same PSI, especially if the pets also look the same.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #410
Gifted
djbjmomma has a spectacular aura about

Very cool opportunity!
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: