Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #31
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes, I'd say the PSI/PSF should be changed... the PSI should at least be golden. "Golden Feast Dining Table" or something... *shrugs*
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes (:
Aikou is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #33
CucumberRain
Lil Kinz
CucumberRain is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes! I do think that they should change the PSI! It would be so neat if it was something that matched the same theme as the other turkey!
CucumberRain is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #34
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I voted yes
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #35
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I voted YES. eStore pet items and foods shouldn't be the same as another regular one!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #36

Dabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to behold

Yesss they should change it, more items is more fun :-)
Dabilalou is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #37
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I believe that the PSI should be changed because other than the individual pet, the item is what makes it special. I like to see all my items from each pet. It is nice to look at an object and think, oh that is Coke's!, for example. Also, I believe that many ww members buy the webkinz in order to have the certain item and ganz would most likely sell more of the turkeys if they were different items.

Thanks for this opportunity!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #38
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I think they need to change it, even it is just slightly, maybe a rectangular table instead of square or a different color table cloth, but it should be different.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #39
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Yes I believe they should change it. I shop at the estore alot, but I already have the one turkey and do not need 2 of the same item.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #40
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i think this is a wonderful opportunity for us to have a say in something!!!
of course i voted YES!!!

i would love to have both turkeys and know that their right to individuality is recognized!!!
I agree! I don't know if I would like having two pets with the same PSI, especially for trading! What if one pet is retired? It would really mess that value up!
Galfam is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: