Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 10:15 PM   #371
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

actually, just make the golden turkeys psi the same table but gold
jellydonut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #372
Webkinz :)

ckkie1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Gobble, Gobble!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #373
jloug is on a distinguished road

Thanks Ganz for giving us a chance to voice our opinion. I vote yes yes yes.
jloug is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #374

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, it should be changed.
Although I don't like either pets, I would be disappointed if Ganz did this to a pet I liked.
Please change it, Ganz. Thank you for opportunity to voice our opinions!
madi1422 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #375
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Yes, they should change it. It's a different pet, it should have a different PSI. Making it the same is just plain, well, lazy. I think the Golden Turkey's PSI should be a "Golden Gravy Boat" - a gold boat that the turkey can ride around in.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #376

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
THey should change it to something else.

Maybe the Golden Turkey should have something more spectacular...and goldy like...
Yes great idea WebkinzBatRulz something golden and sparkly! this turkey deserves there own special item, I love that new turkey awesome looking
pookylovestiggy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #377
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Yes, every pet should have its own PSI
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #378
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

Yes, each pet should have his own PSF. Thanks, Ganz, for considering this.
ccgramma is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #379
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, the should change it.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #380

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I voted yes. I think the PSI is fantastic so maybe just a different color (like a golden one to match the turkey).
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: