Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

No pet's PSI should be the same as any other. I already think there are too many pets with TV PSI's
mom2girls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 09:57 PM   #362
furiousbrown

furiousbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes, otherwise there is no incentive for one over the other.
furiousbrown is offline Male
Old 11-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #363

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

I voted yes. I think that each pet should have it's own PSI/PSF. I think that Ganz could do what they did with the Springtime Chicks and the Minty Reindeer/Wintermint Reindeer which is to have the same PSI/PSF and make them different colors to reflect the different pets. What an awesome opportunity to be asked our opinions. Thanks WI and Ganz for all that you do.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #364

MamaBirdie has a spectacular aura about

Of course they should change the Golden Turkeys PSI. How much fun would it be if every cat, or dog, or horse, etc. had the same item. Why change something that has worked so well in the past? My vote is create a new item for this Turkey. It is near Thanksgiving, and he has enough to be nervous about without having this on his shoulders!!
MamaBirdie is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #365
bubbuh2000

Bubbuh is a jewel in the roughBubbuh is a jewel in the rough

Cool. Cool. Cool. Great Contest!
Bubbuh is offline Male
Old 11-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #366

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

THey should change it to something else.

Maybe the Golden Turkey should have something more spectacular...and goldy like...
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:09 PM   #367

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

i think they should. (:
what a great oppritunity!
MissAngelKinz is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #368
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

How fabulous that they are giving us this opportunity! No two pets should ever have the same psi-similar is one thing, but identical is just for the birds! oops...bad pun..sorry...it's just fowl! oops pun again...bahahahaha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #369
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

i think they should just change the color of the table, make it like the wintermint and minty reindeer, same psi, different colors
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:14 PM   #370

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Yes beacuse the Golden *Keyword: Golden* Turkey should get his own PSI.
158lawhop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: