Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 09:12 PM   #321
<333
Webkinz :)

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think they should definitely change it
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #322
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think Ganz is wonderful for offering this choice. I vote yes to change the PSI/PSF.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #323
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

thank you ganz
wkkw is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #324
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

Yes change it.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #325

qandtkorner is a jewel in the roughqandtkorner is a jewel in the rough

I believe they should change it! Each pet should have it's own pet item! :-)
qandtkorner is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #326
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

I voted Yes. I don't think two pets should have the same PSI/PSF.
black magic is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #327
MCSMOM

MCSMOM is on a distinguished road

Hello Everyone! I voted YES for this one. Does anyone remember that the Turkey was voted to be the US's national bird? I think the Golden Turkey needs something super duper grand for his (yes, he is a boy) PSI.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #328
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I vote yes. Each pet is "an individual".
Old 11-13-2010, 09:19 PM   #329
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Yay for WI! I think they should change the PSI and PSF.
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #330
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I agree with what I am reading - a pet specific item isn't pet specific when it is the same for two pets (and not lil kinz and regular kinz)
cocoharry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: