Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #301
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes. Each pet should have their own PSI
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #302
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Thank you for getting involved, Justin. It's wonderful to have Ganz inviting input from WI members.

I was very happy to vote yes on this!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #303
Webkinz :)
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Each pet is different and should come with it's own item otherwise this is setting a dangerous precedent for Ganz! So YES please change the PSI to something belonging only to the golden turkey.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #304
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

absolutely each one needs it's own PSI makes each webbie unique
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #305

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I voted yes, but I wasn't logged in. Oops.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:56 PM   #306
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Yay! That's Great!!
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #307
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

the whole idea is a pet SPECIFIC item, not recycled shared ones

i own both turkeys

Last edited by jagular; 11-13-2010 at 09:32 PM..
jagular is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #308
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

I am so glad Ganz values our opinions and our insight. I have selected, and not selected pets based on their PSI. I loved both the giraffe and the donkey but was swayed by their PSI (I adopted the donkey). Once you have numerous pets it certainly can be a deciding factor.
Xeroni is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #309
ID= ruffy0422

Kami is on a distinguished road

I definitely think they should change it. Especially being a holiday + e-store pet Webkinz customers expect more than the same thing they already have.
Kami is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #310
micagirl101

NinjaNeko will become famous soon enough

Definately Yes!
NinjaNeko is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: