Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #281
phillyfan1
Webkinz :)

90andcounting will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

There are 2 sides to the story. Yes they should change it because if you have both pets then you get the item twice. But no because some people by the Webkinz for the PSI so they would love this situation. I personnaly don't care because whenever I get a PSI I just trade it
90andcounting is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #282
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Ths is so awesme! Thanks ganz, its cool you finally ask WI about something
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #283
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Ganz for the opportunity to let US help you in the decision about the Golden Turkey. I know that whatever you decide to do, this turkey will be a special one to me. More because we get to HELP you and that makes me feel like you care about us. Call me one VERY excited buyer of Webkinz both Virtual and real.
I get to tell the kids I sell Webkinz to that they can vote here, too. I am so excited about this.
Thank you Justin for going to the top on this one You are the BEST!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #284

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes! Every pet should have a different, unique PSI, since they're different, unique pets!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #285
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

By now I think it is too late to change it - I know they can do it at any time, I am refering to it being fair to those who already adopted the golden turkey. Not sure how many people would get the 2 turkeys (is this the 3rd turkey?) so having doubles would be unlikely - and if you love turkeys and want them both then trade the other PSI, it is a nice one after all!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #286
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yes! It's a big dissapointment!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #287
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

We at our house buy pets for their PSI, and being overloaded with plushes, having the estore version with the same PSI is great . No need for another plush...sorry to all you collect them, but we have well over 100 + pets...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #288
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

I think that Ganz should change it.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #289
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Yes they should have different PSI
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #290
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

YES
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: