Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

tawn has a spectacular aura abouttawn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes, please give the golden turkey a unique PSI.
tawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #272

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes. I think the PSI/PSF should be different, each pet is an individual. I'm glad Ganz is giving us this chance.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 11-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #273
Unregistered

Smile Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I know Ganz always comes up with amazing PSI's, I know my son lpicks his pets by the item that comes with the pet. Until recently i was under the impress my girls got theirs because of the design of the push toy. I have been checking the estore to see when the new Birth signanimal is to be released, I can honestly say they drove me crazy wanting to get the Buck, I thought it was due to the pet being a christmas looking pet, I was asked to get them the Buck and the new Golden Turkey. I purchased a turkey last year iI believe so when a virtual pet was advertised my children were so excited. I found out today with disappontment that the Turkey came with the same pe item, which I have now been schooled that each pet is picked due to the PSI. So I know Ganz has a wonderful staff, with the upmost thought being put into each pet to mke it special! I am glad my faith in Ganz was correct,!!

One last thing if I might say, Thank you to all the hard working men and women from the designers to the truck drivers who deliver and the stock peoooople who unpack and display the Webkinz for us to purchase. I want to thank you so much for making such a wonderful and fun toy!

I know of a young ladie who lost the use of her leg almost three years ago, since then she no longers leaves home except to go to the doctors office. She has cut off all friends and limits family ontact and it is truley sad! However there is one thing that brings a smile to her face which s WEBKIN. Thank you Ganz!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #274
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

No, I think we should treat the two turkeys the same way and just celebrate their differences in color.
muffy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #275

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I think the two turkeys should have the same PSI.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #276

meggieswebbies will become famous soon enough

i voted yes!!!
meggieswebbies is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #277

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I voted yes! Every pet should come with different items.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #278
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Yes! One of the coolest parts of getting a new pet is the fact that no other pet kind of pet in Webkinz World will have the same item and food. It makes it more special.

Thank you Ganz for giving WI this chance. And thank you Justin for getting everything set up.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #279
Gymnast4Life(:

degrassi is a name known to alldegrassi is a name known to alldegrassi is a name known to all

Of course it should be changed! Thank you GANZ™ for letting us do this!!
degrassi is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #280
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Wow! This is an amazing opportunity!!

I voted yes - every different pet deserves its own item and food.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: