Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #231
Mom26kids
Webkinz :)

Cookieboy is a jewel in the roughCookieboy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

definitely yes
Cookieboy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #232

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Had the Golden Turkey had a PSI and PSF of its own, I would have surely bought a couple. But seeing as how I already had two Gobbler Turkeys, owning 2 more of the same dining table didn't appeal to me. If Ganz changes the PSI and PSF, I'll definitely buy two for my seasonal pets collection.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #233

mommytors will become famous soon enough

Count me as a yes. I love the uniqueness of each pet and this is NOT the same as a webkinz vs. little kinz.
mommytors is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #234
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

yes I think ganz should change ther golden turkey's PSI and PSF I think every webkinz should have their own PSI and PSF
woofywoo7 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #235
hy not be a

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

I voted no. I think it's cool that there is an online version (the gold makes it seem special!) and a real version. That way if someone didn't want the plushie for the Gobbler Turkey, they could get a cooler virtual one and still get the same stuff!
webkinzfan91 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #236

DebsInfo is an unknown quantity at this point

Great - maybe 4 chairs to go with the pretty thanksgiving table

DebsInfo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #237
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I say no because some members already have their PSIs in their houses and it would be quite hard to change those seeing as they have the same names. It wouldn't be fair to those people for getting the wrong PSI! Next time i would like it different, but this time, just keep it as it is!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #238
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Yes,

"Pet Specific Items" should be pet specific.. Otherwise they need to call it "pet generic"
elymic is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #239
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

Most definitely YES. If the PSI was different, I'd have bought the Golden Turkey for sure. Thank you to Ganz for allowing your customers to have a say in this decision!
Old 11-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #240
Gifted

itzdawns will become famous soon enough

I vote YES! Change it!
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: