Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #151
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

This is amazing!! Wow, what a big opportunity. I can't wait to vote!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #152
Webkinz :)

skellingtonj is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Yes, I think it should be changed, each pet is special and deserves a special unique exclusive. Maybe something like a cornacopia bed of plenty
Old 11-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #153
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I voted yes, but honestly I don't know why people would be so up in arms about it since the turkeys (turkeys!) avatars are virtually identical anyway. Who wants two nearly identical turkeys? Maybe for Thanksgiving dinner...

It was lazy programming all the way around.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #154

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
It would be cool if they changed it. But what about those who already had the Golden Turkey? Would they keep the PSI, or not, or get it changed if they called to complain?
I wondered about this too, especially since there are many players who do not read this forum.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #155
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

YES! Should be a seperate PSI! Thanks for listening Ganz! Thanks for the contest WI!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #156
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Yes, it should be changed,
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #157
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I voted yes!
I can't understand why they didn't have different ones from the get go?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #158
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I vote yes..the nature of the Pet Specific Item.. is that each pet comes with a different one..hence the name...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #159
webkinz4u&me

yes all the way! what point of pet SPECIFIC don't they understand!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #160
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

THANKS soo MUCH ganz FOR letting US of ALL people TO ~see if we should change or keep the PSI/PSF how it is.~
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: