Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #121
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Agree. The PSI should be pet specific. Even if they just change the color of the tablecloth or something for the golden turkey. A big thanks to Ganz for soliciting feedback!
I agree even a small change would be nice
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #122
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I do think they should change it but I don't think they should make it a totally different item. The people who already have it may have bought it because they like the table. I think a minor change to make it unique would make sense. I know several people have suggested changing the tablecloth which sounds like a good idea to me...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #123
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

I voted yes because there is a specific item for each pet and if there is 2 pets with it it isn't specific to those pets
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #124

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

though its a good idea to give you 2 chances to get that psi they should make it different
saramykitty is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #125
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I always purchase the seasonal pets, and since this one has a PSI that I already received with my Gobbler Turkey I did not buy it. A new PSI would have made me want it
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #126
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Awesome! I hope everyone realizes what a big deal this is to have Ganz ask us for our opinion on a non-official Webkinz site! Thank you Ganz for letting us be a part of this...as always, I am a bigger fan than ever before!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #127
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

I vote YES, the PSI should be changed, but perhaps a compromise would be to keep the Healthy Harvest Dining Table for the Golden Turkey the same EXCEPT have it ALL GOLD!
Ladymage27 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #128
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

I voted. Thanks Ganz for letting us do this and Thanks to Webkinz Insider for making this contest possible!
Thanks Again,
~TheIcedance
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #129
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

Yes! I don't think it is fair to those who adopt the golden turkey. It should have its own special items!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #130
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Please change the PSI and PSF! There is no incentive to purchase a new pet if the PSI and PSF are the same; plus, it is disappointing for the kids if they like the new pet but already have the previous PSI.

How about a PILGRAM OUTFIT for the Golden Turkey or a GOLDEN MAYFLOWER STATUE?

Thanks for opportunity Ganz and WI!

KinzDiva is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: