Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 01:18 AM   #1141
Webkinz :)

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now! *UPDATED*

Thank You Ganz for giving us the opportunity to be heard & Thank You for listening!!!
I voted "yes" to the change because I think that each Webkinz should have their own special PSI.
DMTig is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 01:36 AM   #1142
Lil Kinz

MissPlumpy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now! *UPDATED*

I voted yes because i think every webkinz pet should have a different item
Old 11-17-2010, 01:43 AM   #1143

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad they changed it and plan on keeping the PSIs individualized.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 02:01 AM   #1144
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

The new Golden Turkey PSI is super!! Makes me want this pet even more.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 11-17-2010, 03:08 AM   #1145
Lil Kinz
camista29 is on a distinguished road

I believe it should have different exclusives.
camista29 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 06:23 AM   #1146
Lil Kinz
sueker is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted yes....
Old 11-17-2010, 06:55 AM   #1147
DIABETES AWARENESS

99ashley is on a distinguished road

I voted yes to the PSI for theTURKEY!
99ashley is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 07:44 AM   #1148

cutiepie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad they did it. A PSI is a pet specific item, not a pet generic item. I do hope it doesn't become an issue for those who had the pet and either created rooms around the same item (like a restaurant or something), or who traded the duplicate away..
cutiepie2 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #1149

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

NOW I would like to see them fix the map! I would like to be able to access the map from anywhere. I hate having to go to my room to access the map. If I am in the curio shop and I want to go to my garden or one of my storage rooms or my back yard I have to first go to my room in order to access the map in order to get there. I wish there was a way to pull up the map from anywhere.
Linduh is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 08:05 AM   #1150
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Of course the golden turkey should have it's own special PSI! I vote "yes"!
upsetness is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: