Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #1111
Banned
Cherpumple1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now! *UPDATED*

I voted yes and am glad they're changing it to match the Golden Turkey, yay!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #1112
Webkinz :)

candygirl1096 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now! *UPDATED*

I say that they should be golden or different but they should definatly change it.
candygirl1096 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #1113
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

Oh man, I really wish I had voted for yes, I knew I should have gave myself time to really think this out before voting!
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male
Old 11-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #1114
ッ Livin' life to the

booboo13 has a spectacular aura aboutbooboo13 has a spectacular aura about

It's great that we have a chance to vote thanks so much WI, can't wait to see who the winners are!?!?!?!?! why did i add question marks? well still thank you.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #1115

Mowgli will become famous soon enough

making sure i was logged in... yes!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #1116
Lil Kinz
eyore4president is an unknown quantity at this point

voted! voted!
eyore4president is offline Male
Old 11-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #1117

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

I'm excited to hear the winners..
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #1118
Rarity #1 Pony :)

Ilovepico25 is a jewel in the roughIlovepico25 is a jewel in the rough

A big yes from me! Even do I don't have any of them...
Ilovepico25 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #1119

panda rose will become famous soon enough

This is so much fun! I agree with most of you...PSI means PSI.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #1120

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

I like both pets but would be disappointed if I got the same item. Each pet should have it's own item.
Hollyberry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: