Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #1061
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I have to agree with all those who said that the "PSI" is pet specific and they should have different specific items!!!
I voted YES of course!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #1062
Webkinz :)
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted yes ,as each pet is unique and should have their own PSI and PSF. Thanks to Ganz for letting us give our opinion on this question.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 09:19 AM   #1063
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

Wow, this is a really awesome oppurtunity! I voted yes
Old 11-16-2010, 09:53 AM   #1064
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oooo I know where all the no votes are coming from..It's Ganz's programmers voting no so they don't have to work extra to make a new psi! bahahahahaha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #1065
Totally Wacky

tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day
tribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy daytribbles is the rainbow on a rainy day

I say Yes. I want to thank you for another chance at a van.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:39 AM   #1066

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

I voted 'yes'! Thanks for the opportunity!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 10:47 AM   #1067
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oooo I know where all the no votes are coming from..It's Ganz's programmers voting no so they don't have to work extra to make a new psi! bahahahahaha!
Actually I think the no votes are from people who already spent the money on a pet that comes with that table because they want that table. Or at the least people who don't think it is right to change something after other people spent the money to get the pet with that table. I think most of the people voting yes aren't thinking about that at all and just want it to change because they don't think they should be the same. Which is fair to think and would be fine if people didn't already buy the pet.
Silver8328 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 11:26 AM   #1068

magicdragon1 is on a distinguished road

I voted yes!
Old 11-16-2010, 11:32 AM   #1069
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

ROFLOL wouldn't that be a hoot if that were true..they have a long way to go to our nearly 4000 vote for "yes"....funny idea Dragonbird.

I'm in awe that so many think it is ok for these two pets to share the same psi...I'm wondering what percentage of the ones that voted no are folks that are not allowed to buy estore? That is the only valid reason I can come up with of thinking it is ok for two pets to have the same psi...hmmmm
This is a good point also, but I have read some of the reasoning and the only one that made some sort of sense was the idea that someone might have gotten this turkey because they didn't get the other one and wanted the original PSI....my other thought is some folks just like to disagree to be disagreeing with everyone.

View Post Originally Posted by Silver8328
Actually I think the no votes are from people who already spent the money on a pet that comes with that table because they want that table. Or at the least people who don't think it is right to change something after other people spent the money to get the pet with that table. I think most of the people voting yes aren't thinking about that at all and just want it to change because they don't think they should be the same. Which is fair to think and would be fine if people didn't already buy the pet.
This is why we agreed that the idea of "only" changing the table was not a good idea, but changing the psi and "also" letting people keep the original table PSI along with receiving the new revised table PSi. Then all the people that buy it from now on would get the new PSI not the old one.

Last edited by Tula; 11-16-2010 at 11:32 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #1070
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Vote for change! (PSI for Golden Turkey, that is!)
Happy Thanksgiving Webkinz Insider!
gmcgary is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: