Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #1031
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I believe so. I vote "yes". Looks like the "yes"es are winning. I wonder what GANZ will change them to--- if they do change them.
3gypsies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #1032
Pandas ♥

StrawberryGirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

Thank you so much for asking! I think yes, you should change it. It is a different pet, therefore it needs a different item. I think you should make it a cooking set. Like there would be a counter with a mixing bowl flower and table spoons and a pumpkin pie crust. it would also come with a stove with a pumpkin pie on it How cute would that be! It was like you mixed up some pie and then cooked it! I would so buy that!
StrawberryGirl is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #1033

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i think it should be different, we pay all this money for the pets, most for there items we should get different items!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #1034
I love ducks

luckyducky12 is just really niceluckyducky12 is just really nice

yes please change it!!!!
luckyducky12 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #1035

srscm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It should be different. That's one of the main reasons to buy a pet!!
srscm1 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #1036

legos rule is a splendid one to beholdlegos rule is a splendid one to beholdlegos rule is a splendid one to beholdlegos rule is a splendid one to behold

please i say please change it.
legos rule is offline Male
Old 11-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #1037

juskinz has a spectacular aura about

I think they should change the psi and food.

Why make two different animals with the same items?
juskinz is offline Male
Old 11-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #1038

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

Yes, they should be different!
Lightning is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #1039
Lil Kinz

4448882 is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted a no to this.
4448882 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #1040
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Yes
Thanks for giving us a chance to vote!
valwiehl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: