Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Should Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI/PSF?
Yes 4,45890.04%
No 4939.96%
Voters: 4951. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 02:53 PM   #991
Webkinz :)

Somber is a jewel in the roughSomber is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I think it should be changed for sure. I voted Yes.
Somber is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #992
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: WI Given the Opportunity to Change Webkinz World - Vote Now!

I voted no. I don't think that Ganz should of used another pets item but I also don't think that it is fair to now go back and change something after people spent money to get it. It's not like the estore doesn't show what the item is and if you didn't want the item then you didn't have to buy the pet. For those people who bought the pet because they wanted that item may now get stuck with something that they don't want and wouldn't of spent the money on, if Ganz does decide to change it. So I say don't change it and just don't ever do that again. But since it seems so many people want them to change it I think the only way it can be done without causing a problem for those that already bought it for the table would be to keep the table and just add chairs to it. So it's different but still the same.
Silver8328 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #993
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

When I saw the Golden Turkey I was so excited. I looked at what it came with and noticed it was the same as the other turkey which I already had so I chose not to buy it. Ganz lost $$.

Will we be given another chance to buy it(even late) if and when they change the PSI ?

I am so glad to see that our participation CAN make a difference.

I asked for the old Caring Valley trees and a week later we had trees. Buy the trees so we can get the other past ones too. Just too many trees at once tho.

We spend enough money on this crazy hobby. I have bought hundreds of these furry babies !

If you show Ganz how they can make $$ they will be interested.

Bring back brown cow
kinzzcrazy is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #994

My4Sweeties is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the opportunity to have something to say!
My4Sweeties is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #995

xoyeliahhh is on a distinguished road

i voted yes! Each new pet should have a different PSI/PSF.
xoyeliahhh is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #996

votey08 is a jewel in the roughvotey08 is a jewel in the rough

Yes for sure! I love how you get different PSI's with each Webknz. That is part of the fun of getting a new one.

votey08 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #997

FeatherFan452 is on a distinguished road

I voted yes, it would be nice to have each pet have their own item.
FeatherFan452 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #998

Piky145610 is on a distinguished road

Yes !
Piky145610 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #999
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Since each pet is supposed to be unique, I think it's important for their 'identity' to have unique items/foods...
Black Jax is offline Male
Old 11-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #1000
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Yes please(: I would definitely change it completely. Maybe there could be a "meal fit for a king" table that's long and has a golden table cloth and food all across it. Could it come with a "throne" and a few other chairs too?

Thanks for this opportunity!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, emma is e.p.i.c, f l a m e d a n c e, god bless!, goldendoodle, gp was here!, i♥kazoos, james is mangarine, john 3:16! <3, kay's favorites tag, lessthanthree<3, pawsome thread! -luree, people are crazy, pickle ickle ickles, premo the cat!!!!!!, sassygurl was here!!!, something to be proud of, spottedleaf98 says yes, t.t.tawnypup, this is a tag, underneaththesun♥, webkinzdadd was here!!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: