Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

blackberry98 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

i just emailed them by putting in webkinzinsider.com does anyone know how to let them know on here? like is there any other way????
blackberry98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #52

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I hope the new is not estore I always wanted a newwhen there was a new () I just bought it
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #53
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Kiss my paycheck goodbye!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #54
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

The Beagle's PSI is gorgeous! I really love all of these pets. At first glance I thought they all looked a little off, but after staring at them for a while, I now love them all.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #55
Lil Kinz

Animallover142 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

Wow! Cool pets! I want the ferret. I wonder what is the name of all the new pets' PSI and PSF are. Do any of you guys know?
See you guys later-----
Animallover142 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #56
ashail118

ashail118 will become famous soon enough

absolutely adorable! i love how detailed the signatures are and how cute the others are! ive gotta get them!!!
ashail118 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #57
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

I love the beagle and ferret, not a big fan of the cat. The others are ok.
Sloangirl10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #58
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We don't know for sure, but that's the rumor that's been going around for many months and there haven't been any lil'kinz in a very long time, so it's very possible.
Thanks Justin! I thought I had read that rumor somewhere. There is still a chance for eStore or Regular Webkinz for the Bumble Bee.

View Post Originally Posted by rodentyawn
Yeah, Pfeagens (i think that's her name) will be so happy.

I lil bumblebee would be so cute

I'm exited about the piggy and and the small signiture!!

I think you are correct! I knew someone would know who I was talking about!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM   #59
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

AWW! the ferret and the beagle are SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM   #60

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat! Its a must-have for me! X3
4pinkbear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310 luvs the ferret!, beagle, buble gum cat rox, code wowewe, eeeeepp!, ferrets rule ~ cute, gp was here!, hummingbird333 was here!, i <3 pigs!, lol :) haha, misspuppy luvs ferrets!, total cuteness!, ♥ the beagle!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: