Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #41
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

OMG! Really? Please tell me all of those are plushies! I need a ferret! But I want one to look like my presious one, Oreo! Gray & White!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I really need to get some of those! Beagle, Piggy, Ferret, Bengal tiger! FINAL! xD
Beagle is <3
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #43
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

the ferret ROCKS! DDDDD

oh and the bubble gum kitty too! I always wanted a cheeky cat
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #44

Cinderbella24 will become famous soon enough

I don't think I will be buying any of those, but I know my brother will love the Beagle.
Cinderbella24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #45
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
I know someone on WI will be happy about the ferret! I have seen their avatar and signature asking for a ferret.

Does anyone know if they have stopped making the 'lil kinz? I always hoped for a 'lil bumble bee.
Yeah, Pfeagens (i think that's her name) will be so happy.

I lil bumblebee would be so cute

I'm exited about the piggy and and the small signiture!!
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #46
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

that beagle is a must have! I can't wait to see it in person!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #47
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Ekkkke! I screamed when I saw The Bubblegum Cheekie Cat!
*SCREAM* I'm dead serious. I HAVE to buy that!!!!!!!
Thanks for the update!

I LOVE how Ganz is making more COLORFUL Webkinz!
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #48

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

I really like the ferret which surprises me because in real life? Not so much on weasels and rodents and the like. I think it must be because this Webkinz pet is very colorful. Whereas the Shar-Pei....hmmm. Not loving the artwork on that one.

The cheeky cat is a cutie, and the Signature pets are very lovely and detailed, as always.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #49

blackberry98 has a spectacular aura about

i emailed webkinz insider this image and didn't get a response, but i knew it was coming out every since the webkinz hug a pug video came out! here is the image i emailed WI:
Click the image to open in full size.
now it's official it's coming out!!! i was like, there gonna come out with a webkinz sharpie i just know it!!!
blackberry98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #50
Call me Kpoo :)

kpoo97addme will become famous soon enough

OMG I almost SCREAMED when I saw the Ferret! The Beagle is ADORABLE, and the Piggy looks a bit too much like the Floppy Pig, but I still luv it!! Can't wait for them!
kpoo97addme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310 luvs the ferret!, beagle, buble gum cat rox, code wowewe, eeeeepp!, ferrets rule ~ cute, gp was here!, hummingbird333 was here!, i <3 pigs!, lol :) haha, misspuppy luvs ferrets!, total cuteness!, ♥ the beagle!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: