Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

BlazeLavadragon is on a distinguished road

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the sharpei is finally coming!yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am so getting it!!!!!then teh small signatue beagle and benegal tiga!yeah!!!!!
BlazeLavadragon is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #172

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

That wee Beagle is adorable. I can hardly wait for the endangered Bengal Tiger. That colourful cheeky cat will look cute in my daughter's and niece's Easter basket!! Good ole Ganz!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:12 AM   #173

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so getting them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:24 AM   #174
Unregistered

Talking Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

I wish I could say I am shocked but we are talking Webkinz here, of course they come out with GREAT PETS. I am so impressed with the new Signature pet series, I am so glad that Ganz is making an endanger pet line. It could not be any cuter I can not wait to get a hold of mine, the only thing that would make this better would be if Ganz donated one $1.00 per endangered pet that s sold to a wildlife organazation that protects animals from becoming endangered. As for the other new pets I just got the spotted candy leopard and I can not wait to play with my new friend. As for the new plush I wish I could get them NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is Thank you Ganz you never let things get boring!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #175
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

the bengal tiger is cute too
Labs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #176
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

Woo hoo! Does happy dance! Ferret! Ferret! Ferret! I am soooo going to be broke! I am going to need like ten of them. For friends and family that don't even play webkinz, they will even want one! I love the beagle as well, but I LOVE the ferret! They are making a sable so maybe an albino next, or maybe a cinnamon. They could also release the black footed ferret in the endangered. Woo hoo! Thank you Ganz! Even though I will be broke, at least I will be happy!

Last edited by IREANN; 01-23-2010 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: spelling
IREANN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #177
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Look at your ferret doing the happy dance, there Seems he knew all along I wonder if this means we may see a MEERKAT in the future??
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #178

Toby is on a distinguished road

It's a good thing the ferret is a Webkinz. A real one couldn't eat that PSF. Ferrets can't digest most of that stuff. I'm just glad they finally made one.
Toby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #179
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

That is very true, but also a ferret would not get along well with rodents so you couldn't have them in same house is the real world. I am just excited they are making it!
IREANN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #180
eriikkka

Wink Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

i love the ferret that is my sisters favorite animal. and i love the new cheeky catt

Tags
310 luvs the ferret!, beagle, buble gum cat rox, code wowewe, eeeeepp!, ferrets rule ~ cute, gp was here!, hummingbird333 was here!, i <3 pigs!, lol :) haha, misspuppy luvs ferrets!, total cuteness!, ♥ the beagle!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: