Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #151
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

View Post Originally Posted by CheezDoodle23
What is supposed to be the shar pei's item anyone. The ferrets is a bathtub, bubblegum cheeky cats is like the estore ball pit, the little sig. beagle is like a huge decoration item(I bet if you click on the clock something pops out.), and the pig is like a big huge bath tub( i think). Is the shar pei item like a chair or something
It looks like a party decoration or something... for a yard maybe?
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #152
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

That is so cool! I love all the dogs
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #153
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
ok no effense to people who like these, but, EWW!
lol I like them! xD
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #154
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
These are such cute pets! My DD will be thrilled about the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat (since I will never be able to get her the original one, lol). And I love the Small Signature Beagle's PSI, it is soooo pretty.

I wondered the same thing. I was thinking that maybe the thing on the right is the PSI and that maybe it is a giant pool of balls the Webbies can play in!
I'm hoping that too, and I think it might be, since the thing on the left has noodles in it!
Bonsly67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #155

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

Oh...my...gosh! When I first saw the beagle I was SO excited I love it!!!! I am going to get this for SURE. I will beg my mom
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #156
WebkinzBoy=)

I LOVE the ferret and the small signature beagle, they are both SO cute!!! Ganz did a good job on the March pets!!! Yay!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #157

JustSoCheeki is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

OMG! OK I SUGGESTED 2 GANZ TO MAKE THAT CHEEKY CAT!!!!!
OMG CANT WAIT!!!!
JustSoCheeki is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:33 PM   #158
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by SillyMili10
Oh...my...gosh! When I first saw the beagle I was SO excited I love it!!!! I am going to get this for SURE. I will beg my mom

LOL ditto!!!! My mom is going to be mad cause i promised no more webkinz after my sig german shepard

Last edited by zappity; 01-22-2010 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: spelling error
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #159
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

i am so sick of ganz making pets, but forget it. they will keep making pets as long as they want!
i do like these pets this month-march is a good time to make awesome pets, its my barfday! i mean birthday lol....
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #160

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

I HAVE TO GET THE BEAGLE BUBBLEGUM CHEEKY CAT AND AND AND AND THE THE EH SHAR PEI OH THEY ARE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I need a breath.............phew!

iloveDogs
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310 luvs the ferret!, beagle, buble gum cat rox, code wowewe, eeeeepp!, ferrets rule ~ cute, gp was here!, hummingbird333 was here!, i <3 pigs!, lol :) haha, misspuppy luvs ferrets!, total cuteness!, ♥ the beagle!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: