Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #131
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE -- WI Confirms All March 2010 Releases with Images!

AWWW!!!! Beagle's are soooooooooooooooo cute!!! Actually all dog's are cute. LOL.
:bdog::acs::cs::chi::husky::gr:=
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #132
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

I got the B&W Cheeky Dog, I'll have to get the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat to complete the non-original set.
iluvbooks94 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #133
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Wow! What a wonderful surprise for the WI community today! Thank you very much for showing us, Justin. My favorite is the Small Signature Beagle, but they're all awesome pets!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #134
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I am so excited for the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat! I have a question, which one is the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat's PSI and which one is the PSF?
Bonsly67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #135
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

i so want the bubble gum cheeky cat
rootbeer598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:23 PM   #136

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I have to have the ferret that's a must have. Now all I have to do is talk hubby into getting it for me. I was all set to get the tree kangaroo and the beaver so I really don't know how I'm going to work this. I can't use my birthday to get them because I have to wait until 2012 for that. Good grief.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #137

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

These are such cute pets! My DD will be thrilled about the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat (since I will never be able to get her the original one, lol). And I love the Small Signature Beagle's PSI, it is soooo pretty.

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsly67
I am so excited for the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat! I have a question, which one is the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat's PSI and which one is the PSF?

I wondered the same thing. I was thinking that maybe the thing on the right is the PSI and that maybe it is a giant pool of balls the Webbies can play in!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #138
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Did they say if they are all plushies are estore?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #139
keenako

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

My stomach hurts from the cuteness! I must get the cheeky cat, it better not be estore or I'll bring the smackdown. *points accusingly at GANZ*
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:47 PM   #140

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

The ferret is adorable -- I love the bathtub! And the Beagle and Big Ben -- so cute!!!! I want!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310 luvs the ferret!, beagle, buble gum cat rox, code wowewe, eeeeepp!, ferrets rule ~ cute, gp was here!, hummingbird333 was here!, i <3 pigs!, lol :) haha, misspuppy luvs ferrets!, total cuteness!, ♥ the beagle!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: