Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #41
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Exclusive -- Webkinz Carousel Horse + PSI, PSF Images!

Cool!! I love the PSI, PSF and the pet itself, but I think it needs a little more color . . . Thanks for the information!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Here comes the first Webkinz horse that we don't want. I understand making "special" eStores like Griffin and Fawn, or holiday pets, but forking out 12 bucks for a cheap re-color with a so-so PSI? Not our kind of buy. Perhaps if it were an actual, rideable ferris wheel, we might have considered it...
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #43
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

more of the side shows in this. i think it is adorable

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #44
hoa, Ima

Aero :] will become famous soon enough

This is a really nice horse! I have a few horses getting this would be so kewwwl!
Aero :] is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #45
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

There is a pole through it, 'nouf said.

(I will still end up getting it though, I garentee)
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #46
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

MUST... GET.... I'll name it Pavillion because of an old amusement park I went to in SC. Sadly, it got torn down and replaced with a hotel, but it was my favorite!
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #47
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by jagular

View Post Originally Posted by Erinmokney
There is a pole through it, 'nouf said.

(I will still end up getting it though, I garentee)
i don't see a pole through it!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Omnitrix
MUST... GET.... I'll name it Pavillion because of an old amusement park I went to in SC. Sadly, it got torn down and replaced with a hotel, but it was my favorite!
cute name! i like it!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #48
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Its cuter then I thought. ITS ADORABLE!

i don't see a pole through it!!!

cute name! i like it!
It looked like it on its head, I don't know. I could be imagining things.

Last edited by Erinmokney; 02-03-2010 at 05:35 PM..
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #49
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I i think the horse looks so adorable! I can't wait to get it.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #50
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

That is so cute!!!!!!! I hope I can get one!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: