Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #71
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Exclusive Update from Ganz Regarding New Clubhouse Event

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
LOL I hear ya! Everytime I see this thread updated I run to it hoping someone said they found something haha...

I imagine it will start either this weekend or the weekend after Thanksgiving... Just hope not during Thanksgiving!
You and me both it is EXHAUSTING!! I am right at the edge of my seat But it is going to be GREAT when it happens. Who doesn't want COOL new things?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #72
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You and me both it is EXHAUSTING!! I am right at the edge of my seat But it is going to be GREAT when it happens. Who doesn't want COOL new things?
I couldn't agree more!! I cannot wait!!
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #73
Lil Kinz
yay im potm is on a distinguished road

Post Re: Exclusive Update from Ganz Regarding New Clubhouse Event

ok cool
yay im potm is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #74
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by yay im potm
ok cool
LOL, gotcha *Bang, bang, bang* It feels so good when you quit
It will happen. Trust Ganz, they really like to build up the good stuff
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #75
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I'll keep checking back on WI to get updates on this new club house event!
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:36 PM   #76
Webkinz :)

Wolfen7 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is where I come for all my updates on events. Thanks...

No husky smiley. LOL
Wolfen7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #77
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

come on ganz........start the event already!

the suspense .............is........
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #78
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I am so thankful for or I would go crazy looking for the clubhouse pet. LOL

Can not wait. Have fun everyone when it starts!!!!!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #79
We Are Young ♥

luvofvintage is on a distinguished road

Thank you for letting us know! I wish that Ganz would hurry up already, they keep bringing out new things; but they're all glitchy! I hope this will be one of those things that isn't, but I think they should really work on issues they have now; instead of adding on more possible issues for the future.
luvofvintage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #80
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

Whoa i'm getting so confused about this lol

~MS33
Midnightstars33 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: