Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #31
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Exclusive Update from Ganz Regarding New Clubhouse Event

They should have checked before sending out this announcement. People here have been going crazy looking for these pets.
Lots of time was wasted here for nothing.
Thanks GANZ.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
They should have checked before sending out this announcement. People here have been going crazy looking for these pets.
Lots of time was wasted here for nothing.
Thanks GANZ.
Well at least we know now to wait for word. That gives us extra time to look for saplings this weekend!
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #33
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

Well, I am glad I didn't even try to look yet, but I do feel badly for those who spent a lot of time searching for these new pets. It's kind of typical of Ganz not to word things clearly, so I'm really not that surprised.
momtotaryn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #34
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update..won't be waiting in the clubhouse until there is another announcement.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #35
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

i wasted like 3 hours in clubhouse... got 2 0's on hw...... ganz.... please re word things so we can under stand them i got very gonfused and im in 8
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #36

tru214 is just really nicetru214 is just really nice

It's back on the Webkinz Newz Site
tru214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #37
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am sooooo glad they cleared this up. I know some of my friends were living in the clubhouse waiting. How cool there will be new events in the clubhouse!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #38
SummerFairy is on a distinguished road

Oh wow! That's kind of funny. I thought it meant that we had to go into the clubhouse and if other people had any newer pets we were supposed to to click and them and we would get a prize. So I was going into the clubhouse and just clicking on everyone and after half hour I'm like omg what kind of festival is this?....HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1 LOL!!!!!!! I feel super dumb, but its cool now I know! Woot! Thanks!!
SummerFairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #39
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SummerFairy
Oh wow! That's kind of funny. I thought it meant that we had to go into the clubhouse and if other people had any newer pets we were supposed to to click and them and we would get a prize. So I was going into the clubhouse and just clicking on everyone and after half hour I'm like omg what kind of festival is this?....HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1 LOL!!!!!!! I feel super dumb, but its cool now I know! Woot! Thanks!!
LOL....I originally asked when they first put the post up about the same thing. Was this new pets that we already know about or new ones we never saw before. LOL I tried clicking on pets too. I was wondering how many times I was getting clicked on. Too funny!! You're post made me LOL
foofa614 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:12 AM   #40
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thank you for posting this Justin. Can't wait until it starts.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: