Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #21
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Exclusive Update from Ganz Regarding New Clubhouse Event

I don't know seems to me it would be better to not mention things if we are not going to see them in the near future...even mentioning, " coming soon..." everyone will be waiting forever and by the time the activity comes around there is bound to be some sort of display of disappointment. I say this only because, I have seen it happen so many times. The anticipation is up and people have an expectation and are disappointed. I don't like hunting critters down in the clubhouse mainly because I don't have the time...but I know its very popular..

One ponders the huge amount of recipe foods or special "you found the pet" foods we might see in our docks when this event occurs.

I love WW and all their activities. I know that not all activities will be for me but they are embraced by many and thats all that matters. I don't expect them to be perfect when it comes to posting of events..human error is inevitable. Whats really interesting is that the employees of the company don't seem to know what is going on any better than the rest of us sometimes. Sounds like a huge company wide meeting is in order.

Perhaps in the future we will see, "this activity is not available." How long will the kids wait? It may be months and months. Just like the love kitty..we saw it very early and it took months and months before it appeared in the estore.

Gotta love WW and all the new exciting features..but we could have guessed this might be a new activity because I think I saw a survey on it..or a survey on something close to it.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #22
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Argh! But somehow NOT surprising, given Ganz's track record. Does anyone know what they are doing there?!? I wasted a lot of time in the past 2 days...
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #23
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Well, it certainly was not clear from how they worded it, in my opinion.

I just popped into the clubhouse a few times, but I know some of you spent a bunch of time looking for this new pet (to help everyone else!), so to you folks:

Thanks for your efforts and I'm sorry it turned out to be wasted time this time.
bp13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #24
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

that's good that they cleared that up thanx
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #25
Unregistered

Good grief!!....what a relief we have WI to turn to. WKN is a joke!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:48 AM   #26
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I still don't think it's very clear, what about other people who are not members of WI? I don't see anywhere Ganz posted that comment they have on the front page, so if your not a WI member, then you see it in WKN and as far as it looks, the event is happening... you would think they would update the wording on their ads too
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #27
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

surprise...NOT.....well guess two wasted days are better than a dozen....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #28

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

I wish they would just pull the ad until it was actually starting. Why put it up when it clearly does not say it is a "future" event.
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #29

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by mom2girls
I wish they would just pull the ad until it was actually starting. Why put it up when it clearly does not say it is a "future" event.
Couldn't agree with you more
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
The one I spoke with "confirmed" with a supervisor that the event was currently on and was surprised that no one had found a pet yet.
Yes,thats what I was thinking.Several members HERE did "confirm" it.

And its not very likely that everyone from WI that had called got the SAME person.

Ganz

WI Members

LOL
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: