Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Exclusive Update from Ganz Regarding New Clubhouse Event

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
The one I spoke with "confirmed" with a supervisor that the event was currently on and was surprised that no one had found a pet yet.
Thanks for the info. Can we all say LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!! I feel sorry for the CR at Ganz. I don't think, the POWERS THAT BE, tell them anything!!!! Why should they, they are only the ones, who get slammed with calls from customers. Glad I don't work there!!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh...I wish I DID! Then at least SOMEONE would know what they are doing
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #13
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Oh, that's too bad! I wasn't part of them, but I know there were a lot of people who spent a long time in the clubhouse looking for the new pets... all that for nothing!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #14
mrs00767 is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much WI for the "heads Up" on this new activity. May be this will bring more pets into the Clubhouse.

There are usually just a hand full of pets, especially the Deluxe Members, in the trading room, or any room, unless there is an event. I believe Ganz has made it difficult for their members who don't have much money to spend, (for all the new pets, now hamsters, and then the eStore). The change in Deluxe Membership has made me unsure if I will take advantage of it when mine expires. There are too many pets being introduced every month. When webkinz pet owners see their webkinz friends with new pets they want them even more and when money is not available, I feel sorry for little "Webbies" begging others for a trade of certain items in the Trade Room. Many times I have traded good items for items of no interest to myself so that they can enjoy a retired item, etc. I'm really not certain why the Clubhouse is not being utilized anymore to it fullest extent. Are pets needing new activity every week due to being bored when the new wears off?
mrs00767 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

There was a posting somewhere "did anybody flip the switch yet" I guess now we know.

Gotta love the game - where would Ganz be without their mistakes.

hope when the real game starts it woont be like the boy who cried wolf lol. At least more time to chase floaties. Thanks to WI for getting the real answer.

Thanks to those that took the time to hunt last night.

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 11-12-2010 at 09:05 AM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #16

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh...I wish I DID! Then at least SOMEONE would know what they are doing
Oh please, Miss Dixiecup!!!! Send them your resume!!! They need someone, who knows what they are doing! Wouldn't that be great??
Old 11-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #17

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

It will be cool to see. Let's hope it comes up soon.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #18
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

So due to the most recent update in WKN, I decided to call I found out some very very valuable information

First off the number 866-Webkinz is for technical support only! They are not customer service they are technical support.

I broke down and called the international number (905-851-6661) for Ganz and was able to speak to a real customer service rep here is the just of our converstation

She said she is under the impression the event began today due to the announcement being in WKN. She also said she does not believe the pet will make a noise, she said it will just appear.

She said continue watching WKN and don't sit for hours and hours, she said if no spotting in the first hour just take a break and check back later.

So I will go to the clubhouse and look around for an hour and if I don't find anything I'll let everyone know either way, then maybe we can check again in a couple hours.
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #19

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
So due to the most recent update in WKN, I decided to call I found out some very very valuable information

First off the number 866-Webkinz is for technical support only! They are not customer service they are technical support.

I broke down and called the international number (905-851-6661) for Ganz and was able to speak to a real customer service rep here is the just of our converstation

She said she is under the impression the event began today due to the announcement being in WKN. She also said she does not believe the pet will make a noise, she said it will just appear.

She said continue watching WKN and don't sit for hours and hours, she said if no spotting in the first hour just take a break and check back later.

So I will go to the clubhouse and look around for an hour and if I don't find anything I'll let everyone know either way, then maybe we can check again in a couple hours.
I am confused! Wouldn't you think the Creative Director would have the better information? He said in the future. I am beginning to wonder, if anyone there has the correct information! It doesn't seem like the right hand knows what the left hand is doing there!!!!!! Gee, why don't they e-mail there people, and tell them what is going on. Why the big secrets? Then they don't understand why the customer gets so annoyed.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #20
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for clearing that up Justin!

Looking forward to the contest when it starts
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: