Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 01:05 PM   #181
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Exclusive Sneak Peek at May 2011 Webkinz! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by vickylw
I've been watching Ameriwade's site to pre-order the Scottish Terrier as soon as it's available. Every pet for May has been offered there for pre-order EXCEPT the Scottie. What's up with that???
I was in the same boat so I called Ameriwade. I was told that is does not appear to be part of the May releases after all... at least now.

I found the Scottish Terrier on ebay, but only in the UK. So...I am really confused too. Did Europe get an exclusive? If so, I have to say good for them lol! Seems like here in the states we're spoiled.

Nervous about placing my pre-order because I want to certain that pup isn't going to pop up in a few days. Hmmm...what to do...
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #182
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Ah....I just checked Ameriwade.....there is NO Terrier....they need to re-do the front page news!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #183
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Just called Ganz about the Scottish Terrier (Oh yea, I'm on the hunt...) they are "Not allowed to tell me anything about that item."

WHAT is going on???
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #184

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

What a let-down! I've been waiting SO LONG for a Scottie! Guess I'll have to go play with my real Scottie instead (she's 9 weeks old and full of mischief!).
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #185
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Aw the piggy looks so cute!
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #186
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

I AM SO SAD!!!!!!Scottish TerrierScottish TerrierScottish Terrier
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #187

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

All of these cute May ebkinz are awesome, but the signature Aussie Shepherd takes the cake.
That is definatly on my list. And it should get here right around my birthday - perfect!
-CrystalstarKinz

Waiting till May (actually June - takes longer to get here) is going to KILL ME!!! The signature Aussie shepherd is so cute, I must have her NOW!!!
Sigh. Guess I'll just have to wait for ebkinz No. 22.
Ciao!
-CrystalstarKinz

Last edited by CrystalstarKinz; 03-28-2011 at 06:15 PM..
CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #188
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Ugh... I really want that scottie ... I'll just need to wait
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #189
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

poor scottie ( i already know that it is coming in june FOR MY BIRFDAY )
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #190
chicklet is an unknown quantity at this point

SSSSOOOO love the grizzly. Must have one !!!
chicklet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, aussie, bleh is that twilight, i♥siggieaussie, oink!, omg a piggeh!, pb pig, piggeh!, scottish terriers rule!!!, soa, yay a artic fox!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: