Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #171
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default Re: Exclusive Sneak Peek at May 2011 Webkinz! *UPDATE*

Aw! I love the Signature Australian Shepard!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 04:57 PM   #172
Webkinz :)

kriss111 will become famous soon enough

Yay!...... I've been waiting for a long while for Ganz to make a Webkinz Shih-Tzu.
I will have to get one sometime soon, because I have a Shih-Tzu puppy of my own!!
kriss111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #173
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

That pig is adorable and I'm not a big pig person LOL But that Aussie is gorgeous, the coloring and the eyes just make me melt. I might have to get that one for myself. Awwwwwwww
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #174

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Aw, the siggy is SO CUTE!
BlueKat567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #175

DebsInfo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the Signature Australian Shepherd is soooo cute !!!! We do not buy very many webkinz - but this one is ours................
DebsInfo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:31 PM   #176
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I love the look of the Australian Shepherd! Think that one's going to be a must-have for sure!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #177
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I'm going to get that Midnight Dragon, and name it Salamence. Am I the only one not obessing over that Sig?
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #178
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
I doubt you love it more than me!
Oh really?

WebkinzForever3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:38 AM   #179

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

I've been watching Ameriwade's site to pre-order the Scottish Terrier as soon as it's available. Every pet for May has been offered there for pre-order EXCEPT the Scottie. What's up with that???
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #180
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I NEED that australian shepard!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, aussie, bleh is that twilight, i♥siggieaussie, oink!, omg a piggeh!, pb pig, piggeh!, scottish terriers rule!!!, soa, yay a artic fox!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: