Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 02:49 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: PSI, PSF images for April 2010 Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I just looked at them again and I think a slide as a PSI is cool. Everyone loved the panda slide, but I think that was the only other one that wasn't estore. I think it is cool and people will be selling their soles for it in the trading room.
YEA! evryone will want the psi. im gonna get the fox and or the donkey! cute and AWSOME psi's!!
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #32

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

Oh man, they are K~I~L~L~I~N~G me! I love those new spring time chicks, I want every color. I saw one today in the trading room,and almost fell off my chair!

Those sneeky Ganz employees toruturing us!

Ugg
MB
Melabella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #33
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I absoloutley love the Sig. Small Fox PSI! Must have!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #34

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

i wasn't a big fan of the pets, but these pet items are awesome i must say!

the dazzle dachshund is kind of wierd to me, but the pet item looks pretty cool, but i don't really want it, lol.

the donkey is a really cool pet but the pet item doesn't really fit it. the pet item is sooo original and cool though

the rainbow armadillo is okay, i like the pet item but not so much the pet. the pet item would look cool with all my pots of gold from st. patrick's day and my clover pup

the warthog is a cool pet and the item is awesome!!! the motorcycle is so coool!

signatures!! my favorite lol: the asian elephant is AWESOME!!! i was a little disapointed with the pet item, but its still so cool! i think its the first webkinz shower, so i wonder if you can shower your pets? we'll have to wait and see! but you also get those cool wallpaper and floor!

the short-haired yorkie is okay to me, and the item is cool but i think it doesn't really live up to the signature name, lol. i bet the plush will be really cool though

the small signature fox has by far the best item!! it finally can compare to the panda slide, i was always wondering if they'd ever make a signature item that lives up to the slide! lol i will probably only be getting this pet, and maybe the asian elephant. i have easter as an excuse lol

well thanks for reading my april review! lol
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #35
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Love the Fox PSI! I just want it now! Would be a great center piece!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #36
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

I am SO getting the Small Signature yorkie and the Small Signature Fox. I love them! !
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #37
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

YES!!!! After the lousy cabinets my regular foxes came with, my new signature fox psi ROCKS!!!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:44 PM   #38

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome! I want them all! With exceptions to the Dazzle Dachshund
Latiasmb1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:09 PM   #39
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw i might get that yorkie now for the bed lol

and i love the plushie lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #40
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Awww! So cute!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: